Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Flower Remedies For Mindfulness

I was reading an interesting article on the practice of Mindfulness creating brain health  which you can read here   I could not help but think of how the Bach Flower Remedy system has been supporting this thing called "Mindfulness" in every way since the creation of this simple system of healing in the 1930's.
.
My very first experience of this was when I took them for a cross-continent flight (which flights had been getting harder and harder for  me to take)....I had too many remembrances of what had happened to other airline flights and a great many  imaginations for what MIGHT happen to me on this flight... My father having been a pilot himself did nothing to assuage my fears.

Aspen, Mimulus and Rock Rose @ 4 drops 4 times per day starting 3 days before the flight  along with Rescue Remedy in between  the treatment bottle doses caused me to pay attention (stay present, be mindful)  to only what was happening during that flight! A lovely, interesting, uneventful wonderful experience of getting to California easily and quickly.




As the herbs heal our fears, our anxieties, our worries, our faults and our failings, it is these we must seek, and then the dis-ease, no matter what it is, will leave us.

---Dr. Edward Bach


*All articles, including "The Medicine Cabinet" articles, provide suggestions for various alternative possibilities for self help. Consulting with conventional medical practitioners is always understood as an avenue of healing which goes without saying, nor need for suggestion in our articles,  and our suggestions are never implying  that you should pursue health without conventional methods as also one of your choices, decisions and privileges as you pursue optimum health for yourself and loved ones.We take no responsibility for your decisions  adn personal choices in your pursuit of your  health.