Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

How Do I Get Started Using The Remedies?

Good Question!

Magnolia out my kitchen window  by jneider
There are many answers, many ways to get started, depending on your goal.

When I, myself, first read about the Bach Flower Remedy system of healing I decided immediately that I wanted to learn how to take the remedies for myself and be able to help family and friends also use the remedies. Therefore,  I bought the kit and enrolled in the Bach Foundation's correspondence course, which was called The Distance Learning Program. I bought the books that were recommended for the course and began immediately trying out different combinations on my self, my pets, my children and friends. 

There is now a correspondence course available to interested persons that will introduce one to the 38 remedies and if you contact me I can help you start in that way (bachflowerremdiesfortoday@yahoo.com). I also sell the full kit  if you are interested in ordering it from this blog.

One can also take a level one preparation course from a practitioner, such as myself, when one is available near where you live.

If one is not interested in learning about and becoming proficient in using the remedies one's self, one can then contact a practitioner for a personalized consultation. See my page CONSULTATIONS on this blog to learn about how a consultation works.

Others, I have been told, simply bought some books or checked them out of a library and became self taught and bought the concentration bottles that they decided were what they wanted to try.

It is a simple system, and tremendously effective. 


Treat the pateint not the disease
---DR. EDWARD BACH


*All "The Medicine Cabinet" articles provide suggestions for various alternative possibilities for self help. Consulting with conventional medical practitioners is always understood as an avenue of healing which goes without saying, nor need for suggestion in our articles,  and our suggestions are never implying  that you should pursue health without conventional methods as also one of your choices, decisions and privileges as you pursue optimum health for yourself and loved ones.We take no responsibility for your decisions  and personal choices in your pursuit of your, and your pets', health.

No comments:

Post a Comment