Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Total Alternative Wellness and The Zen of Cancer


So, we are looking at the "shotgun" method of total wellness as I tell you about my thoughts, feelings, decisions and choices since the beginning of April this year.

 

A big pellet in my shotgun was a godson of mine, Jim Strieter, a NASA engineer who was diagnosed in his early twenties with cancer. He went through the conventional treatment and then it recurred. He had a type of psychic shift after the news of the recurrence and his cancer "disappeared." He thought to himself "how can I make that happen on purpose?" and being the scientist that he is, he has figured a lot of that "mystery" out.

He is now, along with his work at NASA,  a licensed therapist and healer using Huna (Hawaiian energy work), NLP , Reiki and  what is most important in a healer, thoughtfulness and compassion. He is a major player in my "shotgun cartridge shell box." See Jims' website HERE


I started listening to some relaxation CDs he made and is distributing (selling) which are outstanding. I read his book, The Zen of Cancer, and I enrolled in his The Ecology of Health program, an intensive over haul of my energetic components developed and used by me since childhood, some being very outdated and needing to be retired.

Here is one of our email interactions: 
"Hey Jonalea! I met John yesterday. John beat bladder cancer with an all green diet. I suggest you follow his blog. 

I'm following Beat Bladder Cancer and think you'll be interested in it as well. To check it out, follow the link below:

  http://beatbladdercancer.blogspot.com/?psinvite=ALRopfX-B_PdBirJCO924PahbX1URcqE8fpzVU-rtSfQe-O7GHSN5G1WeMI_MrFxZb13PE9VJmWfnbL6XDef8OC-bbm_agHngA 



This is another email correspondence between  my godson and myself:
"Dear Lea:
I am so happy you have met John.
Keep me posted.
Love, Jimmy"
-----

Lea 



to James
Thanks, JImmy. I like his information. 

However, my take is more the EAT RIGHT FOR YOUR TYPE.
 I get massive canker sores from eating oranges and drinking orange juice.
 I feel that for most of us, eliminating the foods that are absolutely making our bodies unhappy is key. 

Also, the reduction of acidic foods for the most part. 
And really figuring out what makes each of us truly happy.
Much love
Jonalea"


IMPORTANT "TAKE-AWAYS" FOR US ALL-- IMHO:
 
It is interesting to see how one person (John) deals with his health, and how another (myself) deals with her health, and another (Jim) deals with his. Those of us learning to use alternative health remedies have as many different "ways" that we "do health" as there are individuals practicing. What we all do, however, IS tell one another what works for us and then, if it appeals to you, you might try it also.

 

MY THOUGHTS ABOUT GOING "ALL GREEN":: 
 
When I heard about going "all green" I recoiled. I knew I  would HATE  that. 

I then determined I would do everything that I could do (or eat) in my power THAT I LIKED to do do or eat (such as eat LOTS of spinach because I love spinach), and if they (and there are a lot of "theys" for me) didn't work, at least I would die happy doing health enhancing things for myself that I liked to do instead of dying  from the side effects of  burning cutting and irradiation.

One thing I did do that wasn't  my favorite was the ph alteration was a real "nose wrinkler" for me , but somehow, looking at those test strips made me really happy and so you give a little and take a little. Isn't that life? ph TESTING WAS DAILY FOR ME.

So, I did not go "All Green" but I ate my fresh, raw spinach daily, tested my ph more than once per day, started having sessions with Jim, and began the jewel of my pellets in the shot gun showcase of mine:

Essiac Tea.

jhneider 
Because I had much experience with herbs (American, mainly) and understand how they work and what to do with them, I was very comfortable with beginning this amazing , healing tea that I had heard about several years ago. Now it was my turn. I got to try it for real. Big Time, here. Big Time. See following post which covers this subject

Next Point:


Remember, because I was diagnosed with a thermogram I have now a five year head start on any one who was diagnosed with a mammogram.  

Total Alternative Wellness.  Begins at the beginnings whenever possible.


Thermograms near you?  See THIS LINK for information about thermography and practitioners near you.  

In Cuyahoga County (Ohio) Duffy and Johnson Chiropractic offer Thermography as well as Dr. Sherry Tenpenny's  clinic near Strongsville,  and Preventive Wellness Affiliates in Westlake.

 

Treat the patient not the disease.
---DR. EDWARD BACH

*All "The Medicine Cabinet" articles provide suggestions for various alternative possibilities for self help. Consulting with conventional medical practitioners is always understood as an avenue of healing which goes without saying, nor need for suggestion in our articles,  and our suggestions are never implying  that you should pursue health without conventional methods as also one of your choices, decisions and privileges as you pursue optimum health for yourself and loved ones.We take no responsibility for your decisions  and personal choices in your pursuit of your, and your pets', health.

No comments:

Post a Comment