Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Vervain

photo by NNU/Flickr: Scene of  rally
Click on link for HTF  article)



A LOOK INTO A PRACTITIONER'S USE OF THE FLOWER REMEDIES FOR HERSELF


Vervain is a remedy that can keep the fires of one's passionate beliefs banked well enough  that a Vervain personality  finds a way to give others room for their own conclusions, passions, and responses to life. 

I  use Vervain when I become aware that people are not able to match my passion in like kind and want to move on in a conversation. Whether i am expounding to them about the Bach Flower Remedy System of Healing which I am passionate about, or as I advocate as a nurse for my patients, I am always close to the edge of burning my listeners, instead of warming them..  Hopefully, I  notice this drive or passion rising up and quickly realize that taking some Vervain for a day or two will bring  me into wholesome balance once again.


ACTION


The Remedies do not change one's  personality. For example, they do not change a Vervain mood or personality into a Wild Rose or a Centaury personality (mild, laid-back, diffident). The remedy simply adjusts the Vervain fire in one to remain "banked", that is, in balance with one's true self and therefore respecting the true selves of the people one  loves and interacts with.


photo by d nadeau

As Dr. Bach said, we take the correct remedy and


"As the herbs heal our fears, our anxieties, our worries, our faults and our failings, it is these we must seek, and then the dis-ease, no matter what it is, will leave us."
Dr. Edward bach

No comments:

Post a Comment